Welcome Message

Welcome fans of futbol! I'm an addict of the beautiful game and of the league where it's played best, Spain's La Liga BBVA. I hope you'll join me in discussion of this the King of Sports. If you enjoy the blog, please add a comment, vote in one of the polls at the bottom of the page or click on an ad to make me coffee money.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Fernando Torres Now Plays For Chelsea

You probably already know that Fernando Torres was transferred from Liverpool to Chelsea. It was, without a doubt, the blockbuster signing of the winter.

European newscast have bubbled over with scenes of fans purchasing blue jerseys with the number 9 on the back. Just in case you didn't know how excited Chelsea fans were about this transfer, one fan has made a song about it. To the tune of Frankie Valli's, "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" here's the Fernando Torres Song.



Oh, be sure to read the comments - they're almost as entertaining as the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment