Welcome Message

Welcome fans of futbol! I'm an addict of the beautiful game and of the league where it's played best, Spain's La Liga BBVA. I hope you'll join me in discussion of this the King of Sports. If you enjoy the blog, please add a comment, vote in one of the polls at the bottom of the page or click on an ad to make me coffee money.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Ibrahimovic-Onyewu Brawl: Ibracadabra, More Proof of Ibra's Intellect

I would have like to have had a front-row seat to this one: overindulged, athletic Zlatan Ibrahimovic and big-as-a-house Oguchi Onyewu brawled in practice today.

Apparently the cause was Ibrahimovic's dirty tackle from behind that took defender Onyewu down. Gazzetta dello Sport qualified the tackle as "not that hard" but Onyewu didn't take it lightly.

The American, who was out almost all of last year and is playing for free this year, jumped up and grabbed Ibra by the throat! This caused an immediate reaction from the Swede.

I would have like to see Onyewu and Ibrahimovic go at it. I think Ibra needs to learn a little humility and Onyewu has the size to teach him.

Apparently, according to areanapoli.it it took about 10 players to pull the two apart. I look forward to posting a video later!

No comments:

Post a Comment